EVENT | #LUSHChristmas '13


Tonight I was lucky enough to attend a VIP Christmas launch at my local Lush store in Coventry. Of course being a HUGE lover of the best time of year I emailed back straight away with a big fat yes! I have been Christmas shopping for weeks and got the impression I have been driving everybody nuts with my festive cheer. Nobody seems to get into the cheer of things until its all around them in shop windows and streets, so I was glad to see the first store preparing for the countdown and no better place to be invited than Lush!

Once inside the store we were all immediately greeted with big happy smiles and welcomed in. Everybody seemed excited about the new Christmas products and everyone divided into their own little groups. There was no big introduction or show and that's what I liked most. Just normal chit chat about products and not being afraid to ask any questions, as well as walking around to the parts you wanted to see in your own time. The staff were all amazing I just wish I could remember the two girls names who helped me.

My mam heard I was going to the event a couple of days ago and asked if she could come too...and then my nan asked tonight. I should of known I wouldn't be able to go without them coming. They are both big Lush fans and we filled a basket between us with products we brought!

Here are a couple of photos of the Christmas products inside the shop. There are a few returning ones like the Melting snowman, Father Christmas, Golden Wonder, Christmas Eve, Cinders & Magic wand(which was my favourite) along with A LOT more new goodies! I picked up 'The Christmas Penguin' and 'Snowman' and I canny wait to test them out!
The Christmas products are all available online NOW and in stores from Tomorrow!

No comments:

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved