Caswell Bay, Swansea, South Wales

I expect your'e all fed up of these Welsh beach posts i keep on doing. Well tough! I enjoy looking back on the time I've spent with John and the beach is always the place we go when I visit Wales. I cant explain how much I love walking along the sand and being able to see for miles around, its just so relaxing.

I was looking through my album of our photos i store on my laptop, and came across some old photos from a beach we visited in Swansea last year. We took a late night stroll across this beach and it was like something from a movie. The scenery was incredible! Possibly one of my favourite beach walks, not to mention the weather wasn't even cold! Can you believe it? haha.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photographs. Love how the moons reflecting in the water :) Wish I had a beach more near to me x

Maddy said...

All of your photos look amazing! I love these! xxx
http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

Pale skin and doe- like eyes said...

the sky looks lovely x

itsNMC said...

I wish I had a beach near me too! Love visiting John haha :)

Thankyou, the sky did all the work.

It's really beautiful isn't it. Was a good evening
Xxx

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved