Hollister 'Addison'


Peach - Peony - Sunshine Musk
Addison . 60ml . £38


In 2012 Hollister released the fragrance 'Addison' for women or 'bettys'. Hollister have had a long history of releasing and discontinuing fragrances since 2001 when they released there unisex fragrance 'Hollister Co'. This was then discontinued in 2005.
I've never tried a Hollister perfume before, or even the body care range. I always have a quick sniff whilst queueing but I've never really 'loved' any of them until i tried this in Manchester in November. I sprayed a little bit on a card and i was sniffing it whilst walking around shopping, it smelt beautiful. I just couldn't stop smelling it. The next day on the way home i could still smell it on the card and i knew i just had to have it!
Unfortunately i didn't get to a Hollister shop to buy it, to be honest i had totally forgotten all about it. But on Christmas morning luckily for me John had remembered how crazy i was over it and had purchased it for me.
I've now been wearing it everyday since and Ive been having no end of compliments. Its a scent that is distinctive but yet soft at the same time. Its sweet, floral and fruity with a slight deep depth to it. Perfect for summer days and nights. It will more than likely end up being my 'go to' scent this summer and i highly recommend it.
The presentation is simple, yet effective. The clear bottle with the metal top look great and the soft black flower decoration work wonders together. This perfume ticks all the boxes for me, I'm really grateful to finally have it within my perfume collection.
How Hollister describe the perfume; 'Meet Addison, the hottest new perfume from Hollister. Subtly Sweet, Free Spirited and Pretty with a soft floral detailed bottle. Addison blends sun ripened Peach, Peony and sunshine musk.'
 
There are 28 Hollister stores within the UK with two said to be opening in 2013 in Cheshire Oaks designer outlet and Leeds trinity. So take a look at the list of stores online to find out where you can purchase yourself one. Otherwise, click here to check out the website, but just remember those sneaky delivery charges!



ITS NMC

6 comments:

Megan said...

The description sounds right up my street. I will have to go sniff it x
britishbeautygeek.blogspot.co.uk/

Iria Pita said...

Hey! Thank you so much for your comment on my blog! I just discovered yours! ;) I haven't tried any Hollister fragrance yet, but the bottle looks gorgeous!

Iria
x

www.funfearlessfemale2.tk

itsNMC said...

It really is beautiful! Very light and fresh x

itsNMC said...

That's no problem :)
You should its lovely, I'm goin to try sandie next

X

kbj said...

I found your blog through Twitter, and I followed. It is really lovely you know!

Anyway, great review. I might have to try it as I always am on the look out for new perfumes ... people always buy them for me, too many! aha.

Great post!

Kassie xo

http://kassiebarkerjones.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Beautiful bottles. Is Hollister fragrances are really good such as their bottles.

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved