Review | Maybelline 24hr colour tattoo


35 - On and on Bronze £4.99

Yet another item received in my birthday beauty hamper. I've been very lucky to have received such lovely products and I'm enjoying testing out each one ready to share my opinions with you guys!

So the shade of this gel eyeshadow is great for me, I've never really worn much makeup on a daily basis, and this shade is a lovely bronze taupe which can be blended to a natural look which i prefer. It its also buildable so if i was going out on the night, i could apply another layer to make it shades darker for a more dramatic look.

When applying the texture is slightly greasy but incredibly easy to apply, blend-able  but also very easy to get carried away with. Within a minute it has quickly dried down to a solid budge proof colour. The swatches on my hand took a lot of scrubbing to remove and my eyelid swatches stayed put all day long. I'm not sure about 24hours, as I'm never going to be able to trial something for that long! However, the staying power is amazing and they are completely crease free. Well worth the bargain price.

Overall, i am very impressed with this gel-cream eyeshadow. It ticks all the boxes for a daily eyeshadow when you don't have time to top-up your makeup. You can pick yourself a shade online here where they are currently on offer.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

your eyeslashes are amazing!
XXX

www.loraloves.com

itsNMC said...

Haha thank you x) xx

Shazea said...

I love that colour, it makes it look like you've spent time doing your eye makeup when it's just a stroke of the product

www.justshazea.blogspot.co.uk

Phoebe said...

I love this product, especially for those rushed days.. it's so quick and easy to apply!
It really suits you :)
The Beautifeye lenses arrived, so I will soon be trying them out and blogging about them - so thanks for doing the giveaway :)


http://phlerbler.blogspot.co.uk/

itsNMC said...

Thankyou hunny and im glad the lenses arrived! cant wait to see your blog on them :) xxx

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved