Cennarth falls, Llyn Brianne Dam & Llangrannog beach. South Wales.


15th-18th August, 2013nhs


Two weeks ago I took a visit down to Wales. I hadn't been down for a couple of months due to work so it was nice to take some time out. Whilst there we did the usual of exploring a little, which is always great since I was treated to a new camera at the start of the year!

The first day we took a visit to Cennarth falls, the sun was shining and it was just beautiful. Unlucky for me, i didn't pack anything suitable and I felt the heat all day! On the way back we visited a little beach in Llangrannog, which actually felt like i was abroad. I was dying to get my feet wet in the sea! The second day we drove to a Llyn Brianne dam, which was hella windy and raining. The wind was so strong i was walking to the side. John took the photos as I was too chicken to face the wind and rain.
The third day we spent most of it at home, where some cheeky cows over his garden fence came to say hello! 

4 comments:

Not Your Average said...

Where abouts in Wales is this!? Looks really nice! :)

xx

itsNMC said...

I need to ask John. I can never remember all the names :')
Once I know ill add it to my post & tweet you xx

lolly said...

I'm going to Wales later this year and i can't wait. it's so relaxing to be in the peace and quiet and to get away from it all and relax, i love the beauty of it and these photos really capture it :)

Abigail said...

omg the picture of the cow is absolutely hilarious! Gorgeous pictures, looks so pretty!

I'm giving away a MAC Lipstick of the competition winners choice on my blog if you'd like to enter
http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved