EVENT | #LUSHChristmas '14


Delayed post isn't the word. So much has been going on this year i've barely had time to think! And as you know my blog posts and youtube videos came to a stop back in April, which i wrote about last week.
Now I have extra time on my hands as i can't get about much, i can finally put a blog post to the photographs sat on my desktop filed under 'Blogs to-do'.

A couple of months back now i was ever so kindly invited to the #LUSHCHRISTMAS event and for the first time it wasn't Birmingham. It was in Coventry, HURRAY! This meant a quick 20min drive and i was there. Instead of the rushing for two trains and of course less cost.

Me and my friend Demi arrived slightly late but the staff were more than welcoming and we settled in straight away. The Christmas products i spotted first were, The Christmas Penguin & The Magic Wand. Returning favourites of mine from last year. I love it when Lush do that!!
New products i took a fancy to were, Reindeer rock soap (AMAZING) & Northern Lights. I'm not sure how Northern Lights is a Christmas product, i should of asked but it smelt divine in the demonstration bucket photographed below. Not to mention I got about three baths from the size of it!!

There were new faces and faces I'd met before at the event, and thats what i love most. Seeing people you wouldn't normally on a day to day basis and meeting other girls who enjoy the same things as me. 

We were given 10% Discount which was SO incredibly kind as i don't think I've ever seen Lush give discount, so we were really lucky to have been given it. After we had all purchased our goodies, (as you can see from my basket its rather full) we were given goodie bags. I always find Lush give the BEST bags to go home with. The staff even made sure they weren't giving us items we had just purchased! How nice is that!!

The evening was wonderful & the staff at the Coventry store have to be the kindest in all the Lush shops I've visited. & trust me, I've been to many over the UK!
Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved