Getting my eyes back | Specsavers

I was wearing my contact lenses when my car crash took place, however unlucky for me my glasses featured here were on the dashboard & you can imagine what happened to those..

A couple of weeks after my accident I went for an eye test. I only had them done in October, but i was a little worried. Even though the hospital said I hadn't bumped my head and there was no damage on any of the scans upon my arrival at the hospital. I still felt like i wanted to reassure myself with an eye sight test. It turned out they had got slightly better, what are the chances! So there and then in my little town shop I picked two pairs for £85!!! BARGAIN

My old French Connection pair were still available within the store, but Specsavers own brand have improved heaps with their designs since I brought that pair back in 2012.
Firstly, I picked the tortoise pair called Ravello. They're a subtle tortoise design, but still have enough orange flecks to make them noticeable. I have quite a wide face, so the wide frames make me look less like an owl with small glasses on! I find myself wearing these most days, they also go with most outfits and I honestly can't get over how they aren't branded.
Then I thought i'd pick an unusual pair and went with Isabella. It was a close call between these and some cat eye plain black pair. Isabella won't be to everybody's taste, but I think they're kinda cool. They have a deep blue upper which fades to mid blue and then on to baby pink. They won't work with some skin tones due to the pale pink and I'm not too sure if they suit mine to be honest, but i feel comfortable in them. Again, these pair are of a wide frame and thats perfect for me.

Two pairs for £85. You can't get much better than that.
Which pair do you like the best?



No comments:

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved